If you are looking for best vlogging cameras for you video blog, then your search comes to an end here. Checkout top 10 cameras for vlogging recommended and personally used by popular vloggers in 2017.
Video Blogging (Vlogging) has become a trend in last 2 years.
We have seen a huge number of blogs in last 7-8 years and people contributing and sharing information to educate, guide and inform people at their blogs and websites.
In last 2 years, Vlogging has emerged as new thing in blogging field.
As per a report by Cisco, 69% of the information shared and consumed by 2018 will be in video form. This shows the potential of vlogging.
A built-in camera and laptop is not enough of vlogging. To create superb video which get noticed and appreciated by your viewers, you need a really high quality camera either action cams to DSLR.
Here we are listing down top 7 best cameras with their pros and cons. Choose the most suitable vlogging camera which fits your requirements and budget.
Top 10 Vlogging Cameras [Complete List]
2. Sony a6500
Sony a6500 is one the best and highly recommended digital camera for vloggers. With 24.2 MP camera, 4K resolution level and image stabilization, Sony a6500 is really powerful camera.
With amazing autofocus feature and handy design, Sony a6500 is also recommended for tough location recordings too.
- 24.2 MP CMOS sensor
- 4K resolution level
- S&Q motion accessible with fill HD mode
- 4D focus that enabled 415 phase detect points
- Fastest Autofocus with ability to zero on its target in 0.05 sec.
- Fastest Autofocus (Industry leading)
- Very handy to use
- Superb image quality with goes up to 25600 ISO level.
- Compact size (makes it easy to shot in tough locations too)
- Touchscreen is not much interactive
- Thumb joystick is needed for close point selection.
3. Panasonic Lumix GH4
Panasonic Lumix GH4 is a superb choice as camera because of its powerful 16MP micro four thirds lenses and 4K video capabilities.
Doesn’t matter if you are steaming a 4K video at 30p at 100 mbps or filming 60p Full HD at 28 mbps, you are going to capture superb quality video.
- 4K video recording capabilities
- Slow motion mode
- With Time-lapse and slow motion modes, recording to extreme easy.
- Superb battery life (one of the best among all other vlogging cameras) with upto 4 hours.
- No video length restriction like any other cameras
- Light weight, Easy to shoot and very handy.
- Won’t score 10/10 in low light.
- Not suitable for landscape photography
4. Canon Powershot G7 X Mark II
Canon PowerShot is personal favorite and recommended vlogging camera because of its superb features and affordable pricing.
G7 X Mark II is really a huge step ahead from previous canon flagship cameras. It offers 1080p recording with frame rate switching option between 24 fps, 30 fps and 60 fps. It is very popular among YouTube bloggers including Faze rain, Cutie Pie etc because of it small size and very light weight.
Popular Vloggers who use Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II in 2017:
- Faze rain
- Cutie Pie
- 20.1 MP Camera
- Flip Screen available for easier shooting
- Touch screen for easy usage
- Reduced noise at high ISO settings
- 14-bit raw support available
- Really good battery life (4+ hours)
- No external mic port.
Having the best vlogging camera is your first and most important step in your vlogging career in 2017. Till now, you have made mind about your camera as per your needs.
If still at this point, you are not able to decide the right camera for you, then I would recommend you my personal favorite Canon Powershot G7 X II. Go for it without any confusion.
Feel free to reply me in comments section if you want me to review any other vlogging camera which you think should be in our list.
Happy Vlogging. 🙂